About CreativeSignal Testimonials
CreativeSignal Testimonial allows you to present customer testimonials on your website in a sidebar through CreativeSignal Testimonials Widget or in a page or post through the short-code.
- Add testimonials to your website.
- Simple interface to enter and edit testimonials.
- Display testimonials through Sidebar (Widget) or Short-code.
- Fade-in and fade-out animation with short-code.
- Scroll animation with sidebar (Widget).
We recommend you should run the latest version of WordPress. CreativeSignal Testimonials is constantly updated and it runs well on the latest version of WordPress.
The minimum requirements to run CreativeSignal Testimonials:
- WordPress! 3.3 or higher
- PHP 5+
- MySQL 5+
- WordPress! 3.4.2
- PHP 5.3+
Setting up CreativeSignal Testimonials is easy, just follow instructions below:
- Download the installation package.
- In the WordPress back-end, go to Plugins > Add New and select Upload.
- Install and active the plug-in
- Go to CS testimonials menu item.
- Add one or more testimonials to your website.
- Go in Appearance > Widgets and add the CreativeSignal Testimonials Widget to one of your sidebars. Adjust options.
- Paste [cs-testimonials] in some of your pages/posts to display all testimonials.
How to check update
Please check http://creative-signal.com/wordpress/wordpress-plugins/creativesignal-testimonials for new versions
How to use
Go in the CreativeSignal Testimonials admin panel, you could see there the following view:
Have a look at the section Add New Testimonial and fill in the following required fields:
- Title (Title of testimonial).
- Author Name (Person or Company name).
- Category (Select one available or create a new category).
- Order (Order of testimonials, just enter number format).
To display your testimonials in your posts/pages, you can use the following shortcode that you insert into a post/page's content.
[cs-testimonials text_length="xxx" category="xxx"]
- text_length: An integer that indicates the max number of characters to display in the testimonial content, default value is 9999.
- category: An integer that indicates category id to get testimonials. If it is not provided all testimonials of the categories will be taken.
You can display testimonials as a widget in one of your sidebar. Just go in Appearance > Widgets and add the CreativeSignal Testimonials Widget to one of your sidebars. Adjust options according to you want
- The latest version 1.0.0 (Initial Release)